Sunday, November 7, 2021

Others’ Reactions toward Signing Up for Training Program

As my previous post, I went for my full body assessment. I haven't really tell what are the responses from my friends after knowing that I signed up for fitness training program. 

Most of them are curious about the price they charged. I only screenshotted those who asked me through Instagram. 


I told them the truth. The price ain’t a small number, especially for fresh graduate like us. I tried my best to bargain the price but it seems like the quotation they gave is the best offer. They don’t really bind me to any contract like forcing me to subscribe for a year something like that. In the end, it’s depending on how fast I have fully mastered all the lessons and how feasible that I can do my workout at any gym independently. Let’s say I managed to hit my goal within 3 months, then I just need to pay for those 3 months (even though I know it is impossible.) Considering another factor - Avoiding taking advantage of anyone. Their standard deserve a good price. I won’t say I finally ‘compromise’ to accept the deal, I would rather say I TRUST them. 


After I explained all these to my friends, some of them started to suggest me other methods instead like you can follow those workout in the apps or just control your diet sort of advices. They might thought what I have done was majorly due to another rush. Regardless, I really appreciate those friends for giving their sincere opinion. Everyone see things in different ways. They are caring about my financial aspect. These are true friends when they see something is like a red flag and they are dare enough to talk to me even the final decision maker is still me. This takes a lot of courage because they are not really sure whether their opinion might piss me off (mostly won’t lah hahaha). 


Some of my friends expressed how they feel when they know the price. Mostly, they are not really troubled because their curiosity was fulfilled hahaha. Some of them encouraged me and sent me some positive feedbacks. Thanks. I really like the vibe that you guys had given. To be honest, after I paid the fees, I lost my appetite for dinner on that day. Some of them called me through the phone and had some sweet talks with me. I’m really touched and hopefully those supports can be converted to energies for my upcoming trainings. 


Then, I also encountered some friends who interrogated me about my intention to lose weights. I think some people have misconception towards fitness training. It doesn’t just help in shaping your body but it also teaches you a better way to improve your health. Having a good body shape is not mainly used for attracting others, it allows people to have more confidence in whatever they do (You know, girls are creatures who like buying new clothes, having their photos to be taken nicely. The prerequisite for me to enjoy these activities is a good body shape). I feel like his mindset is kind of disrespectful to women, ‘ladies who are working out in the gym is to catch men’s attentions.’ I’m not really offended, but I just feel pity for his future girlfriend hahaha. (The gf, you better don’t workout, later he will think you are trying to cheat. If you have any health issues, just let it be. He can afford your high amounts of medical fees, no worries. Or, he will replace you to another lady.) 


I don’t want to comment much on this anymore. I have made my stand clear enough. I hope that everyone are able to do whatever they want in their life and left no regrets. You thought you always have enough time and you can wait, and Covid-19 had taught us a good lesson. 

Ok, bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment